Monday, December 28, 2009
Monday, December 21, 2009
Saturday, December 19, 2009
Thursday, December 17, 2009
Saw this on Fashion Bits and Bobs and instantly fell in love with her outfit... the shoes, the bag... all perfect.
I hate that I don't get to blog during the school year... Architecture is just so demanding. Thankfully there's a break...
Wednesday, August 19, 2009
Monday, August 17, 2009
Wednesday, August 12, 2009
- Roxy/Quicksilver: The summer before my freshman year of high school **cough...6 years ago...coughcough**, I entered a nation-wide Roxy/Quicksilver Design a Swimsuit competition. 25,000 entries were submitted and low-and-behold I WON! I will never forget that amazing experience and needless to say it inspired my love for fashion. (I would have scanned pictures, but I posted this 3am...enough said)
- Killing Me Softly: On my NYC trip, I sang a snippet of the Carpenters Killing Me Softly in a resturant. Nervous, you bet your sweet ass I was...fun, definitely!
- Architrave Magazine: I am an architecture student and completely love it. My work was recognized and published in an on-campus architecture magazine, Architrave. Here is a picture of the published project. The project is 4ft by 2.5ft made from basswood and all hand painted. Wish I could say more, but this post doesn't need to grow any longer than it already is. I'm soooo proud of it...
- Prom Queen: My senior year of high school I was voted prom queen. Three years later, I still have the crown... I'm waiting for the perfect outfit to wear it with lol.
- Tardy: I'm late to just about everything....EVERYTHING! I'm not proud of it... but it's the truth. My boyfriend loathes it.
- ANTM Moment: When I cut my hair a few months ago, I cried like a baby. It was quite pathetic... and funny at the same time. I call it my, America's Next Top Model moment.... the girls always cry when they get a makeover. I used to laugh at those girls... now I am one of those girls lmao. Oh well... I'm in love with it now
- I Lost My Pants: I have definitely had my fair share of embarrassing moments, but this one takes the cake. In 8th grade, I was playing basketball with all the boys on an outdoor court. Long story short... the ball went over the fence, I went under the fence to retrieve the it, when I jumped up off the ground... my pants+underwear stayed on the ground. Embarrassed... you bet my bare ass I was....
**Sigh** I'm done...lol
Monday, August 10, 2009
I made this collage earlier today (after being inspired by THATSCHIC blog entry) and I have to admitt I am kind of excited about it. I love the way it turned out! But what really tickles my fancy are the items in it. Oh, if only I wasn't a college student whose every penny goes to the necessities (with a little guilty pleasure every here and there... and maybe here again lol). Anywho, these items are out of my price range, but that doesn't prevent me from coveting them any less...
Saturday, August 8, 2009
I need to acquire more bracelets/watches so I can layer as well as she did.
Source: Vogue Paris via FashionIndie
Friday, July 31, 2009
Wednesday, July 29, 2009
Sunday, July 26, 2009
Wednesday, July 22, 2009
Saturday, July 18, 2009
Lately, I have been so inspired by Lanvin and Dries Van Noten, I had to pay a little homage. I found the yellow top and this charcoal skirt at a thrift store and immediately thought of this Lanvin look. The geometry is quite different but the colors are spot on (yay)! I also bought little-boy brown oxfords today and I can't wait to wear them. During the day I changed my wedges to flats... I can't wear heels for a long time... my dogs bark...LOUD!
Sorry about the picture quality... again. The sun has been hiding from us Floridians. I think the lack of sun may be the culprit, but I'm not completely sure. The picture quality from this past post turned out great (yep, same camera), so I'm pretty disappointed in my latest posts :(. Any suggestions?