Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Flying High...

I was just roaming the blog-o-sphere when I happily stumbled across this post from Flight of Phancy. I, along with many other bloggers were featured in an Inspiration Post, it made me truely happy. Thought I would share the post with others and let people know about this cool new blog.

From Left to Right: Fashion is Poison, Style Du Monde, Avenue A, Ragamala, Leposaurus Rex, That's Chic, Belle Chantelle, Cupcakes and Cashmere


Thanks again, Flight of Phancy :)

9 comments:

Cupcakes and Cashmere said...

so happy to have been a part of this as well! thanks for the tag, lovely :)

Madame Dior said...

Thank you for the lovely post Avenue A!!!

Rebecca, A Clothes Horse said...

Blogs are such a constant source of inspiration--I honestly don't know what I did before I fell in love with the blog scene!

Madame Dior said...

P.s I've tagged you =]

geri hirsch said...

such great pics, love them all!

meliindaa. said...

thats cool, blogs ARE such inspiration. im really glad i discovered blogging lastyear :]

..... said...

now i cant live without bloggin !! it's so importt

STYLE AND THE CITY . COM - PARIS said...

Hi from Paris, Nicole

I am right now covering the Paris fashion week that began last week and still for few days,
I try to forget nobody interested in fashion and style like you because I know that it could help you to find some inspiration for your coming styles.
Dior, Hermès, Agnès B... I hope you'll like my photo coverage.

have a great evening and keep on being stylish

Kamel
WWW.STYLEANDTHECITY.COM

Richel said...

oh whoa. I didn't even see this!